Tuesday, December 20, 2005

here's to you (and me) but mostly you.

I'm happy. It's been a while since I could say that I was happy. JUST HAPPY. I haven't been depressed, but rare are the moments when I can take a deep breath, think about my life and still smile. I'm in my pjs, I'm listening to The Honorary Title's cd, I'm looking at a sunny sky with sparkling packages of white wandering past my window. I'm content. Without all the things I thought it would take for me to be content. After everything, I'm here. And I was supposed to be here. Happy. And here. I don't know why things work out the way they do, but it's nice to know that where ever i end up, is exactly where i was meant to be. Happy. Eggnog. Christmas. I may not know you, but I love you, and if I know you, well, then you can feel additional fuzzies because it's true. I don't know how long this will last - so i gotta share it while its here, right?

So here's to everyone whose gonna have a beautiful Christmas/New Year/ Haunukkah, whatever. And to those who are happy because they're here. Right. Where. You. Need. Be.

*Cheers*

No comments: