Tuesday, November 22, 2005

the perfect end to a lousy week, life whatev

Okay - so i'm not really going to kill myself. not right now. i don't have anything nearby that would do the trick anyway. that, and my parents are coming to visit me for thankgs and i don't want to ruin the weekend with a suicide. that said, i'll wait till next week, and here's why i want to die.

computers are of the devil. satan created them, then he sent them out into the world to work their evil ways by doing things like, "simplifying" and "multitasking" and "enhancing" mankind's fragile existence until the time they are ready to combust. then like suicide bomers, they go off. taking with them everything you entrusted to them like, say two and a half years worth of stuff, and anything of any importance to this semester. riiiiiiiight. last night, Max R. Swell, my hard drive (aka, satanic nymph) decided it was time to detonate. now he holds my files, life, education, whatev- hostage in his binary little grip. and then the apple people, the other imps of the dark one, are further offering to help me recover my files for a casual $800. Helpful bastards aren't they? So, yes. this is where i am. PRAYING for some relief. alright AAer's, this is time to prove God with me. I need a miracle. I need 55gbs of stuff back, or some of you will be buying indulgences to get me outta purgatory. Oh, wait. we don't believe in that. riiiiiight. k, then i'm just screwed.

No comments: